With Thanksgiving next week, it’s almost time to start thinking about the holidays…and holiday shopping! That’s why I’m dedicating this week of posts to a week of holiday gift guides for everyone on your list — from the fashionista to the man’s man, the chef to the techie, the décor maven to the pet parent, and the jet setter to the hostess. You may even just find a few items you want to put on your own holiday wish list!
This gift guide is all about the hostess, the lovely lady who’s always hosting events and inviting you over for dinner. She loves entertaining, so when you head over to her place for this year’s annual holiday party, be sure to bring her one of these great gifts!
Gifts for the Hostesses on Your List:
- Cards Against Humanity: Everyone’s favorite party game, as long as they’re not easily offended of course! Bring this as your hostess gift, and you’re guaranteed a night of laughter. (Amazon, $25)
- Mini Paint Dipped Succulent Planter: Talk about adorable! These natural, hand-painted air planters are perfect for bringing a little life into any room. (Two Trees Botanicals, Etsy, $12+)
- California Dreaming Wine Trio: Wine might be the obvious hostess gift, but that doesn’t make it any less awesome! (Wine.com, $39.99)
- Kate Spade Fancy Another? Serving Tray: How can anyone say no to such a stylish offer? This Kate Spade serving tray knows just the right question to ask to keep the party going! (Macy’s, $40)
- Decked Out Pink Stone Coasters: Help your favorite hostess dress up her holiday drinks with these pink stone and brass coasters. Let the good times shine! (West Elm, $31)
- Shake: A New Perspective on Cocktails: One part instructional recipe book and one part photo journey through a year of cocktail crafting, this book is sure to give the hostess on your list a little cocktail-spiration. (Amazon, $18.49)
- Marble Cheese Slicer: An attractive essential for your favorite hostess’ next appetizer tray or antipasti platter. (World Market, $12.99)
- Moscow Mule Gift Set: Share a little holiday cheer with one of the top cocktails of the season and this adorable gift set! (Williams-Sonoma, $99.95)
- Art Deco Dandelion Print Tea Towel: Add style to your favorite hostess’ kitchen with this colorful art deco-inspired dandelion tea towel. (Lulu & Luca, Etsy, $17)
- ‘Lette Macarons: Shipped anywhere in the US from California, these macarons are as beautiful as they are delicious! (‘Lette Macarons, $11.50+)
Be sure to catch the rest of the holiday gift guides for help buying for everyone on your list, including: