It’s officially May, and Mother’s Day is just around the corner — 13 days away to be exact. If you’re on the hunt for the perfect gift for mom that doesn’t break the bank, I’ve rounded up 14 gift ideas I personally love. And did I mention they’re all under $100?!
(You can shop the items above by clicking the little black plus sign on each item.)
What I Love About These Gifts:
- This Kate Spade “going places” silk scarf is perfect for the world traveling mom, and the color scheme is great for the season.
- You can’t go wrong with a good trinket dish, and I’ve included two of them in this round-up: a Kate Spade “odds and ends” dish and a Rosanna “dear mom, I love you dish.” How cute is that?!
- For the mom that loves to cook, I’m digging this citrus recipe tin from Rifle Paper Co.
- Mugs are another item you really can’t go wrong with, assuming your mom likes coffee, tea or even hot cocoa. (Who doesn’t?!) Rosanna is offering a super cute “dear mom, I love you” mug set (to match the trinket dishes above), and Fringe Studio has a great “I love you mom” mug as well. Both options are really affordable!
- Lancôme La vie est Belle is one of my favorite scents right now, so if your mom is searching for her new signature scent, be sure to give this one a try.
- For the fashion-forward mom, I’d suggest CLUSE’s La Bohème leather strap watch. So chic!
- If your mom is using the latest iPhone, she’ll love this iPhone 7 leather wristlet from Kate Spade.
- I thought this “Always in my Heart” cuff by MantraBand was an incredibly thoughtful yet simple gift.
- Kendra Scott gift sets make the perfect gift for so many occasions, and Mother’s Day is certainly one of them.
- Le Creuset is among the best when it comes to casseroles, and when I saw that this one was on sale for just under $100, I knew I had to have it in this list.
- Also included in this list are my favorite small batch candles from SunnyBrooke, available on Etsy.
What are you planning to get your mom this Mother’s Day?