Greetings from sunny Puerto Peñasco, Mexico!
Michael and I decided to escape with some friends for some much needed R&R this Memorial Day weekend, so my beach bag has gotten a lot of use. If you took a look inside, here’s what you’d find in it…
- My phone — for all those Instagrams, of course.
- Water — gotta stay hydrated!
- A book — currently reading The Mime Order.
- Cheap sunglasses — wouldn’t want to lose nice ones in the ocean! These are from Forever21.
- My wallet, which doubles as a clutch — in case I want to buy something without lugging my whole beach bag around.
- Beach towel — love finding ones with fun patterns!
- Hair elastics — to keep my keratin treatment out of the salt water, of course.
- Carmex — to keep my lips from getting chapped.
- Facial moisturizer with SPF — I love this one from Neutrogena!
- Sun block — gotta protect your skin!
What’s in your beach bag?