With Thanksgiving next week, it’s almost time to start thinking about the holidays…and holiday shopping! That’s why I’m dedicating this week of posts to a week of holiday gift guides for everyone on your list — from the fashionista to the man’s man, the chef to the techie, the décor maven to the pet parent, and the jet setter to the hostess. You may even just find a few items you want to put on your own holiday wish list!
This holiday gift guide is all about the pet parent. As a pet parent myself, I know how much we as a group love our fur-babies, so much so, that gifts that have anything to do with them are totally welcomed. If you’re shopping for a pet-obsessed friend or family member, here are a few fun ideas they’re sure to love!
Gifts for the Pet Parents on Your List:
- Frenchie Wall Clock: For French Bulldog lovers — and all dog lovers alike — this adorable wall clock is a must! (Dot & Bo, $28)
- Dog Hair, Don’t Care Tee: As dog owners, being covered in dog hair is really just a fact of life. Show the pet parent on your list that it’s okay to own it with this fun tee. (The Dog Party, $27)
- Whistle Activity Monitor: The Whistle Activity Monitor helps dog parents stay connected to their fur-babies no matter where they are. Whistle provides pet parents a central communication hub for their dog, filled with actionable information to better understand their dog’s health, behavior and well-being. (Amazon, $99.99)
- Personalized Pet Painting Phone Case: I love these for two reasons: 1, who doesn’t want to carry a beautiful portrait of their pet around everywhere they go, and 2, 25% of all purchases go towards the animal shelter/rescue/cause of your choice. What pet parent wouldn’t love that?! (Brazen Design Studio, Etsy, $175)
- Pet Mug: Adorable and functional, what more can any pet parent ask for? (Pink Mug NY, Etsy, $15.95)
- Custom Colorful Pet Portrait: Cartoon your friend or family member’s pet with one of these colorful custom pet portraits. (Cartoon Your Memories, Etsy, $150)
- Cat Teepee: Cat parents looking to provide a stylish home for their kitties will love this cat teepee. Bonus: it works for small dogs too! (Snaggs, Etsy, $175)
- Petcube Interactive Wi-Fi Pet Camera: Give the gift of Petcube and enable your pet parent friend to watch, talk and play laser games with their pet(s) through the Petcube mobile application anytime, anywhere. (Amazon, $199)
- BarkBox: The gift that keeps on giving, this monthly subscription box service was created just for pets and is the perfect gift for the pet parents in your life! (BarkBox, $29-228)
- Bamboo Pet Hammock: Not only is this premium pet bed good for the health and wellbeing of any pet, it’s also incredibly stylish and would make the perfect gift. (Wayfair, $139.99)
Be sure to catch the rest of the holiday gift guides for help buying for everyone on your list, including: