With Thanksgiving next week, it’s almost time to start thinking about the holidays…and holiday shopping! That’s why I’m dedicating this week of posts to a week of holiday gift guides for everyone on your list — from the fashionista to the man’s man, the chef to the techie, the décor maven to the pet parent, and the jet setter to the hostess. You may even just find a few items you want to put on your own holiday wish list!
This holiday gift guide is centered around the jet setter on your list, the one who’s always jetting off to the next cool location, either for work or play. Always on the go, the jet setter could always use a few fun items to make her next trip more convenient or comfortable, like the holiday gift ideas on this guide!
Gifts for the jet setters on your list:
- FRENDS x BaubleBar Helios Layla Headphones Set: There’s no better way to pass the time on a long flight than with a little music, and being the chic jet setter that she is, she’ll love these embellished headphones with interchangeable caps! (Baublebar, $175)
- LMNT Portable Phone Charger: When you’re always on the go, your devices don’t always make it all the way to your next location. That’s why your jet setter friend will love this houndstooth on-the-go charger. (Lord & Taylor, $30)
- Personalized Luggage Tag: Get personal with this fashionable GiGi New York initial luggage tag! (Neiman Marcus, $40)
- Rockland Luggage Melbourne 3 Piece Set: If the jet setter in your life hasn’t already upgraded to polycarbonate/abs luggage, now’s the time! (Amazon, $122.26)
- Silk Eye Mask: Make in-flight napping easier for your favorite jet setter with this silk sleep mask. (AdorabellaBaby, Etsy, $38)
- Sensorpedic Memory Foam Neck Pillow: While you’re at it, let’s add a memory foam neck pillow to the mix as well! (Macy’s, $29.99)
- Trish McEvoy Purse Organizer & Petite Makeup Planner Collection: With six outer pockets to hold anything from sunglasses to smartphones, this portable purse organizer has a place for all your favorite jet setter’s valuables and even includes Trish’s 11-piece Petite Makeup Planner Collection, filled with must-have essentials that address every one-the-go beauty concern! (Nordstrom, $235)
- GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment: Travel has a way of drying out your skin, so help your favorite jet setter moisturize, restore, replenish and calm hers. (Nordstrom, $69)
- Henri Bendel Laundry Set: Shoes, laundry, lingerie…there’s a place for it all in this travel-friendly laundry set! (Henri Bendel, $58)
- The Laundress Travel Pack Fabric Care Set: This compact travel pack includes a stain-remover, crease-remover and static-solver, as well as a clothing freshener scented with essential oils. It’s perfect for the woman who lives out of her suitcase from time to time! (NET-A-PORTER.COM, $52)
Be sure to catch the rest of the holiday gift guides for help buying for everyone on your list, including: