With Thanksgiving next week, it’s almost time to start thinking about the holidays…and holiday shopping! That’s why I’m dedicating this week of posts to a week of holiday gift guides for everyone on your list — from the fashionista to the man’s man, the chef to the techie, the décor maven to the pet parent, and the jet setter to the hostess. You may even just find a few items you want to put on your own holiday wish list!
This holiday gift guide is focused on the décor maven, the one whose house is always so perfectly decorated and who always knows the latest in home décor trends. While this person may seem like a tough one to buy for, there are luckily a few great items he or she is sure to swoon over!
Gifts for the décor mavens on your list:
- Elements of Style: Designing a Home & a Life: Every well-decorated coffee table needs a beautiful coffee table book, and if you ask me, this one is perfect for any décor maven. (Amazon, $25.51)
- Faux Fur Throw: This winter, help your décor-savvy loved one cozy up with this chic faux fur throw! (Nordstrom, $148)
- Bey-Berk Marble Book Ends: Stylish and functional, these marble bookends would make a great addition to any décor maven’s home. (Wayfair, $59.39)
- Prisma Frames: Going to be honest, I’m obsessed with these brass frames. A cute gift that won’t break the bank! (West Elm, $10-18)
- Aurora Stripe Mug: The holidays are a perfect time for warming up with a hot cup of coffee, tea or hot cocoa, and these mugs are such a chic way to do it. (Neiman Marcus, $22 each)
- Sunny Brooke Co Candle: Ok guys, these are seriously my favorite candles! Made locally in Arizona, they’re all natural soy candles that seemingly burn forever and smell SO good! (Sunny Brooke Co, Etsy, $20)
- Art Prints: Art prints are a great way to bring interest to any room, and luckily, print options are nearly endless nowadays! (Minted, $20+)
- Faceted Metal Vase: In an antique brass finish with just the right amount of shine, this vase fuses the decadent architectural vibe of the ’20s and ’30s with a clean-lined, modern feel. (West Elm, $39)
- French Kitchen Marble Fruit Bowl: Simple and chic, this marble fruit bowl is perfect for housing both fruits and other decorative objects! (Crate&Barrel, $49.95)
- Mirrored Tray: A mosaic of glass tiles makes this square tray an absolute knockout! (One Kings Lane, $109)
Be sure to catch the rest of the holiday gift guides for help buying for everyone on your list, including: