With Thanksgiving next week, it’s almost time to start thinking about the holidays…and holiday shopping! That’s why I’m dedicating this week of posts to a week of holiday gift guides for everyone on your list — from the fashionista to the man’s man, the chef to the techie, the décor maven to the pet parent, and the jet setter to the hostess. You may even just find a few items you want to put on your own holiday wish list!
This holiday gift guide is all about the chef on your list, the girl or guy who’s a master at cooking and baking. And while it may seem like the chef already has everything in his/her kitchen, there are a few items any cooking maven would appreciate!
Gifts for the chefs on your list:
- Indoor Herb Garden: Not every chef has room for a full garden, but that doesn’t mean he/she shouldn’t be able to grow fresh herbs. Make it easy with this hanging inboor herb garden! (Chieek, Etsy, $67)
- Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Skillet: There’s something to be said about the tools you use to cook, and word on the street is that this cast iron skillet is the absolute best. (Bloomingdales, $160)
- My Last Supper: 50 Great Chefs and Their Final Meals: Being married to a chef, I know how much they love to look at beautiful food. Give the chef in your life some inspiration with this book! (Overstock, $29)
- Reclaimed Wood Cookbook Stand: Whether going old school with a cookbook or new school with a tablet, this cookbook stand is both stylish and functional. (Uncommon Goods, $110)
- Olive Mill Olive Oil: I have to include one of my favorite local AZ companies in this guide, because their olive oil truly is top notch. Did I mention it comes in a variety of flavors, including bacon-infused?! (Queen Creek Olive Mill, $10.95)
- Paderno Spiralizer: Any chef I know puts a heavy emphasis on presentation and texture. Luckily, this spiralizer can help your favorite chef up his/her game in both areas. (Williams-Sonoma, $39.95)
- Personalized Cutting Board: Put a little personalization in your favorite chef’s prep with this personalized cutting board! (Uncommon Goods, $159)
- Wüsthof Knife Set: Ask my husband what his most important tools are, and he’ll tell you it’s his Wüsthof knives. If the chef in your life needs a bit of a knife upgrade, this set is a great place to start! (Nordstrom, $199.99)
- Philips Pasta Maker: Sure, you can make pasta with dried pasta, but every chef knows there’s nothing better than a pasta dish made totally homemade. (Sur La Table, $299.95)
- Drop Kitchen Connected Scale: One of the coolest tech products for the kitchen this year has to be the bluetooth-connected Drop scale and its free companion app. (Sur La Table, $99.95)
Be sure to catch the rest of the holiday gift guides for help buying for everyone on your list, including: