Hosting an end of summer soiree and looking for the perfect signature cocktail? Try this delicious cucumber chili margarita created by my friends at Sauza! It’s the perfect mix of fresh and spicy flavors.
- 2 parts Sauza Cucumber Chili Tequila
- 1 part DeKuyper Triple Sec Liqueur
- 2 parts fresh lemon sour
- Juice of a whole lime
- Lime and slice of cucumber for garnish
- In a glass filled with ice, combine Sauza Cucumber Chili Tequila, DeKuyper Triple Sec Liqueur, fresh lemon sour and juice of a whole lime.
- Garnish with a lime, and float a thin slice of cucumber.
If you enjoyed this summer cocktail recipe, be sure to check out the other 17 I shared earlier this summer: 18 Summer Cocktail Recipes