Spring has sprung, and summer is just around the corner. With it comes beach vacations, pool parties, and a ton of ultra-trendy swimsuits just waiting for you to try them on! Luckily, 2016 is full of some really unique suits. Here are my 8 favorite swimsuit trends of the season…
- Off Shoulder Flounce – Off-the-shoulder tops are taking 2016 by storm already this year, so it’s no surprise this trend has also made its way to swimwear. Flirty and feminine, it’s a great look for ladies with a variety of chest sizes.
- Keyhole Tops – Small or large, rocking a keyhole top is a great way to show a little extra skin this summer.
- High-Neck Halters – We started to see this trend take hold late summer, but it’s reached its peak in 2016. And what’s not to love? Throw on some shorts, and these tops easily double as sexy crops.
- Monokinis – Remember when one-pieces were boring? They’re not anymore! While the one-piece officially started to make its come back a couple years ago, the sexy monokini isn’t going anywhere anytime soon!
- High-Waisted Bottoms – The vintage look is back, baby, and it’s better than ever. Not only are high-waisted bottoms ultra-chic this summer, they’re also incredibly flattering on tons of body types!
- Feminine Scallops – Scallops are another trend that are making their way across our closets in 2016! So if you’re already rocking scalloped skirts and tops, why not add a feminine scalloped swimsuit to the mix?
- Crochet – This stand-out swimsuit trend can be seen in both one- and two-piece suits, with truly intricate designs and a definite level of luxe.
- Strappy Suits – Talk about tan lines! These strappy and caged swimsuits let parts of your body play peak-a-boo in a really sexy way.
What’s your favorite swimsuit trend of summer 2016?