Earlier this week, I wrote about 5 Simple Ways to Be Active During the Workday. But as we all know, it’s a little difficult to be active during the workday when you’re rocking a pencil skirt and pumps. Luckily, there are some amazing activewear pieces that are as comfortable as they are fashionable. You’ve always wanted to wear your gym clothes to work – now you can!
7 Activewear Pieces You Can Totally Wear to the Office:
- Candice Tank: $45, Lolë – Casual yet classic, this tank can be paired with a skirt, tight-fitting pants or fitness shorts!
- Sunscape Sweater: $89, Athleta – This vented knit is perfect wearing over a workout tank to transition from office to active.
- Tonya Sweater: $80, Lolë – This cozy yoga cover-up doubles as a work-friendly sweater.
- Zella ‘Live In’ Slim Fit Leggings: $52, Nordstrom – These comfy leggings are as great for working out as they are for wearing under a long tunic.
- Quente Luxe Sweat Dress: $195, Sweaty Betty – This technical dress combines high-fashion design with fabric that feels soft and breathable on the skin.
- Adidas Neo Advantage Sneaker: $49.99, JCPenny – For all those walking meetings, you’re going to need a classic yet comfortable sneaker.
- &Go City Trek Trouser: $148, Lululemon – You boss won’t even know these tailored go-to trousers are meant for working out!
Which piece is your favorite?