I have a huge sweet tooth. Regardless of how healthy I try to eat, I can’t resist something sweet after dinner. Luckily, the internet is full of healthy dessert choices! Here are a few of my favorites…
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies by Chelsea’s Messy Apron: Without butter, white flour or refined white sugar, these healthy chocolate chip cookies are sure to be your new favorite healthy “indulgence!”
2. Peach and Blueberry Greek Yogurt Cake by Julia’s Album: With Greek yogurt and fresh fruit as two of the main ingredients, this guilt-free dessert will satisfy any sweet tooth.
3. “Fried” Honey Bananas by A Household Almanac: These are one of my favorite quick weeknight desserts, made even better with a little vanilla ice cream.
4. The Raw Brownie by My New Roots: With only 5 ingredients, these raw brownies might just change your life!
5. Raw Peanut Butter Cookies by Sweetest Kitchen: Make these tasty cookies in just 5 minutes!
6. Banana Split Bites by Life Love Liz: I love banana splits, so I’m a huge fan of these little bites. Make them in advance, and snack when you’re ready!
What are your favorite guilt-free desserts?