Father’s Day is less than two weeks away, and if your dad is anything like mine, he might be slightly difficult to buy for. That’s why I’ve rounded up 14 amazing gifts any dad is sure to love. Happy shopping!
(You can shop the items above by clicking the little black plus sign on each item.)
What I Love About These Gifts:
- If you’re looking to splurge on dad this year, you can never go wrong with a classic watch like this Jack Mason Nautical Chronograph Leather Strap Watch.
- My dad is handy, but he already has every tool you could ever ask for. That’s why I’m loving this Nailed It Desk Organizer.
- If your dad isn’t already rocking out to a bluetooth speaker, splurge on him with this Bose SoundLink.
- The vast majority of men shave, and if you’re stuck on what to get dad, hook him up with some high-quality shaving supplies from The Art of Shaving.
- Go for form and function with this “Dad’s Brew House” wall bottle opener, complete with a magnet to catch the caps!
- I’m all for unique gifts, and these scotch-infused toothpicks are easily one of the most unique items you can get dad this year.
- Sticking with the alcohol theme, I give you: “My Dad Rocks” rocks glasses. Get it? ;)
- Guys seem to go through wallets like we go through handbags (okay, maybe not that much), so I’m loving this Hampshire Bi-fold Wallet for Father’s Day this year.
- For the classy dad: five pairs of customized socks! How can you go wrong?
- If your dad is active and hasn’t snagged himself a smart watch yet, the Fitbit Blaze is a perfect gift.
- For the bearded dad, I give you the Philips Norelco beard trimmer Series 7200, a vacuum trimmer with 20 built-in length settings!
- Treat dad to some high-end yet manly products with the Working Man’s Hygiene Kit.
- If dad likes his drinks “on the rocks,” gift him some actual rocks — talk about a cool gift!
- If your dad is always losing his keys and other things, he’ll love this Tile Mate Tracking Device 4-pack.
So there are my picks for Father’s Day 2017! What are you planning to get your dad this Father’s Day?